Urami-san wa Kyou mo Ayaui - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - If I could someday stand beside you, then...

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 20, 2018
Messages
5,292
I remember when mt hight school time back then. i still love watching kid stuff like robot and hero thing. That actually really accurate. except, there are no childhood friend
 
Group Leader
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
2,215
This was certainly one of the most depressing chapters in a supposed rom-com manga that I've read.
 
Contributor
Joined
Feb 22, 2018
Messages
241
I'm glad we got to see things from her perspective but boy, this hurt a bit.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 10, 2018
Messages
14,518
Feels bad man

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/009/363/feels.jpg
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 22, 2018
Messages
2,454
Her perspective really gives more depth to the story, and it's done pretty well! Still, what a sad story T.T and quite relatable, too.
 
Contributor
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
3,157
She's need more love
Depressing chapter but still mild comparing manga Neeko wa Tsurai yo!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 27, 2018
Messages
771
Why I can relate with this so much? minus childhood friends, minus siblings, etc
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Apr 2, 2018
Messages
215
Did anyone else immediately assume the "fight!" "fight!" noise happening outside the window on page one was a group of people announcing to their peers that a brawl was occurring? This is what public school has done to me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top