Urara Meirochou - Vol. 4 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
A gift from Marie :0

lol at Omi's "that's a long name" comment.

Omi Joking again that she'll sell it, she is too funny. What a great addition to the cast.

Ah that was a sweet ending. <3

KZO

Dex-chan lover
That was such a silly pun and even Kon wanted that book.

Koume in love is super adorable, will she start sending 365 letters again, this time with kiss included? It's pointless for her to be tsundere if everyone knows she is in love with the witch.

Dex-chan lover
Hah that’s cute
Seeing this divination really reminds me of the Kuro divination, hope we see it again soon.

A cute and fidgety Koume chapter! Hoping for more chapters like these. On another note, half way through...

Koume putting a cursed kiss on the letter was adorable, Marie really means the world to her.
Also divination must be really amazing. Instead of going the roundabout way, Marie could have sent just a letter with a gift, but I guess it wouldn't have been very flashy and it wouldn't have made such an impact. Peering into the future, observing the present - through her magic she is telling Koume that she is always watching over her in a very literal sense. Incredible. Knowing that something like that exists and that someone you really care about is there for you through it must feel incredible.

Thanks a lot for the translation. I just binged the anime and absolutely had to read the manga and I'm very glad there are translations.

Users who are viewing this thread