Urasai

Dex-chan lover
The previous TL have no shame in saying they left the project "for a bit"
6 years, 6 frikin' years
I give my thanks to TOOR Scans for picking it back up for us readers that don't know JP
I thank angry fox for picking it back up in the first place, maybe TOOR would have not picked it up if someone of their group didn't read it in the past or people didn't ask for it, but saying they are behaving rudely because it was dropped, and that is a fact, is just being petty.

mrf

This an old one right? I think i have the book years ago...

Kuhhhh... let's it flow and don't distrub, they will cheat you again like past and you will get ntr route...

It’s a shame that there weren’t many chapters in this one, but I still enjoyed it.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating this.
A middle finger to the author and the editor that axed it.
The author fault was making the hate against the MC instead of the souls of his ancestors that deserved the spirit revenge, or he not outing the cat as the father and at least making someof the revenge go there, MC was the only member of his family that wasn't a asshole, there is even the plot hole of the inugami waiting for the right time for their soul magic that didn't kick away the weaker normal spirits going after him.
The nun appeared too little and there is the plotsink with the big sister 10 years before.
All the girls but the retarded gorilla being spirits not interested in the MC destroyed the harem tag and as said above the nun had too little pages.

I think introducing his father as the main cause of all his issues while the father giving zero fucks that he killed so many innocent girls is the main issue of this story. It leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

Want to give a shout out to @Ron and @TooR scans and thankj them for all the effort that they put in!!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for going the extra mile, at least we have a explanation to why she was in that state, and it fucking sucks more than the ending, brainwash ended up in killing her because she fell in love, the head miko in the end is the real villain, almost at the same level as all the family of the MC.
MC that was really the incarnation of bad luck, the only good person in his family in centuries and got screwed up by his ancestors to ge all the revenge and bad karma they made, and then got the worse girlfriend between all the girls in the story.
I forgot in my previous post, author even screwed up glasses girl, simply not made her return in the last chapter, forgotten from her maker.

Group Leader
This is a trainwreck, if the train was crashing towards a bomb-making factory carrying thermonuclear devices. I can see what the story was going for, unfortunately all its potential went straight through the window as it seems that the ending was rushed. I can't, in good faith, recommend this manga, as all it does is just leave a bad aftertaste in your mouth, as a previous commenter has nicely described

Users who are viewing this thread