Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 10 Ch. 56 - The Whispered Voice Requires Self-Responsibility III

Dex-chan lover
so turns out this girl isnt Satsuki. poor Sorawo though has to deal with a cult and hates it to the point she'd rather fight a freaking monater from the otherside. all I can say to this situation is... heck naw

Dex-chan lover
God damn, I'm so glad this arc finally started getting adapted in some form or another. Tbh, especially in the manga, cause it gives so much more detail in the art than anime could since it has to constantly move, and the focus is divided and mostly diverted towards the voice acting and the movements/animation itself. Whereas the art in manga/comics/LN illustrations can give as much detail as possible without losing or missing anything.

But anyway, this arc is fucking nuts, especially considering the way most of the previous arcs have been going in terms of formula. This is literally only the beginning for this arc, and so far out of the other Files in the novels, this is the longest one yet. There's longer later on, but from the Kunekune arc to the Self-Responsibility arc, this is the longest, and most plot-heavy.

Think of this as the climax arc for everything that's happened so far in a sense. Or as the climax of the series' first major saga/story arc.

Shit gets wild lol

Dex-chan lover
How annoying......and here I thought she was gonna basilisk the shit outta her with the eye. Wish it worked through glasses.
Her eye does work through glasses though, how else do you think she's been using it to look at things both Otherside and Human lol

The effects don't work when she wears the colored contact in public, but since she wears the glasses to see in the first place, and the lenses are clear glass, there's nothing blocking her vision or the blue's effects the way the colored contact does by blocking the blue with brown/black, or the way the hood obstructed her vision when they kidnapped her.

Dex-chan lover
so this uruma is just basically a groomer and a manipulator huh, i dont kind of read everything since even though i read my brain doesnt process much info(no hate to scanlation team you guys are pog) lol.

Users who are viewing this thread