Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 11 Ch. 59 - The Whispered Voice Requires Self-Responsibility VI

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
Except you don't know how or when or why or what's going on, etc. Don't sweat the small stuff. It's a VERY yuri manga/novel/etc. And it's pretty obvious that the 2 mains are a couple. I figured that out from looking at volume 1......

Dex-chan lover
Except you don't know how or when or why or what's going on, etc. Don't sweat the small stuff. It's a VERY yuri manga/novel/etc. And it's pretty obvious that the 2 mains are a couple. I figured that out from looking at volume 1......
Inconsiderate and unapologetic right 'til the end, huh? It's really not difficult to not spoil or to use spoiler tags. Don't sweat the small stuff? Who are you to tell us how to enjoy what we read? Just don't spoil, plain and simple. Stop justifying it.

Also, your "figuring out" isn't the same as confirmation. And your spoiler confirms other things, it's not just about the 2 becoming a couple.

Dex-chan lover
Inconsiderate and unapologetic right 'til the end, huh? It's really not difficult to not spoil or to use spoiler tags. Don't sweat the small stuff? Who are you to tell us how to enjoy what we read? Just don't spoil, plain and simple. Stop justifying it.

Also, your "figuring out" isn't the same as confirmation. And your spoiler confirms other things, it's not just about the 2 becoming a couple.
Going forward, report the comment for spoilers.

Dex-chan lover
Their ability is getting more and more ridiculous. If they tried, they probably could take someone's ability to breath automatically.
Nah, she can only affect things related to the other side. In this case, it's not his faith in general, but his faith in Urumi. The way that girl's ability works is probably something like making people have complete an total faith in her, or something. Or Sorowa was just guessing.

Regardless, all they removed was what Urumi forced on him with her ability. He's sad without it because it feels good to have something to devote yourself to. And now he doesn't have that anymore.

I bet this guy goes with them and tries to get Urumi to brainwash him again, but it doesn't work anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread