Urban Best Medic

ok... so i don't understand anything in this description but why not try anyway :/

Overpowered, ignorant mc with his head planted in his own ass, why do the Chinese seem to like this type of person?

@Stalkerman here is an easier to read version. This one a site claims the listed one is a google translate from christmas literature network or some crazy jim jam. "The immortal doctor Lu Ning, will reveal the truth and cure the non-curable disease, but the next step is his fiance, the ice cold female president, beautiful and pretty like flowers, and to win her heart.In the future, he have to face counterattack, danger in this big world."

I am confused, there seems to be 2 different stories?? Why does the mc look so different (talking about the short blue haired dude) the name also changed. Huh? Is that not the mc? Then who is that? Why are we reading about him instead of the mc from the first chapter and in the manga pic? I am so fkin confused.

Dex-chan lover
- The immortal doctor Lu Ning, will reveal the truth and cure the non-curable disease
🤔🤔🤔

ok so guys same thing is there in the webcomics app and already scantalated to more than hundreds of chapters , art style is also different , idk if its original or copy but story is exactly same

Aggregator gang
Why do they always make the MC a "Pervert" though? I love shameless MC's as much as the next guy but it's like they fail in properly executing it or something

well i just hope it's not another harem i guess

Users who are viewing this thread