Urban Fairy King

Don't really know what to expect from an other cultivation-reincarnation-OP MC manhwan but why not

But i gotta say the drawing in this one is on another level from others ive seen

Well interesting..

i know i have read plenty similar or same starter plot link this.

but to be fair.. this one is quite good at art quality and execution.

to be fair it rated 7.5* for me personally.

well if you see people rated it 1* ,they just a bunch of shit noob who rate something based on "Taste" and "Missed Standard".

for example you watch Horror movie and got scared by it, and you know you don't like horror movie but yet you watch it and you rate it 1* because you don't like it. and complaining why Horror Movie is not fun as to watch Comedy movie.

yeah pretty much like that..

just like pretty much Manga/manhwa/manhua out there that got rated 1*
nowadays readers on Mangadex.

Ho? Another "Rebirth of Urban Cultivator" plot?
25a.jpg

After reading the raws of this I realized that this is a replica of "Rebirth of Urban Cultivator." Almost every chapter, plot sequence, and enemy types are the same. The only difference is it's less extreme in magic, super beings, and more. It's like a much more toned-down version of "Rebirth of Urban Cultivator," a more childish version.

Dex-chan lover
There's no reincarnation tag despite having a "reincarnation" on the description lmao

Same as any of the other cultivation in modern world stories. Unfortunately a drop for me. I want a smarter/humble MC and less fighting in every incident.

There is not a single person alive who has ever fired a 44 or 38 and would hold their gun like that.

Even when you see this is another cookie cutter genre piece and lower your expectation it still disappoints. Perhaps its the average to poor translation but I suspect its just the shitty original story. Is there a shitty novel its based on? Because it keeps having the plot jump forward and address events that absolutely havent happened in the comic, which is an endemic flaw of shitty webnovel adaptions. The main character is also particularly unlikeable.

Users who are viewing this thread