Urenai Mangaka to Sewayaki no Onryou-san

story so good so far, in the 1st i curious "is that slime ?" i think when 1st i saw that

Huh. I wonder if the ghost's physical design is a result of editor input. The MC never makes mention or issue of it (and I'm fine with that).

Dex-chan lover
I wanted something to gloss through for a few minutes before bed, and this mango was just the thing.
Also, I agree the ghost's overflowing tits is a tad silly. Totally looks like something done by someone who thought it'd raise the manga's ratings.

Why the name change?

Going from
"The Unpopular Mangaka And The Helpful ghost"
to
"The Unpopular Mangaka And The Helpful Onryo-san"
feels like an "according to keikaku" level of TL

Connsidering this is a prime opportunity for some soaked dress fanservice, I'm even more convinced the ghost's design was the editor's idea.

Group Leader
Such a waifu!

@dankdevice wtf is a ""according to keikaku" level of TL" ahah also kudos for the avatar 😆

Only smol titted fujoshis and okamas hates on big tiddy ghosts according to this weird fake survey that doesn't exist.

Fed-Kun's army
i'm not into horrors, but this one cannot be considered one. its just comedy and i like it 😁

Fed-Kun's army
How/why can't they communicate? He was able to talk with the two kids perfectly. It's fine still.

Thanks so much for scanlating this manga! I've become a huge fan of Mito-sensei, so I'm really happy to be able to read both of their ongoing series in English!

Users who are viewing this thread