Usagi to Kainushi-san - Ch. 10.1

Dex-chan lover
The juxtaposition between the cute extra chapters and the main story is kinda sus to me

Dex-chan lover
That's not helpful. :cry:
You want actual spoilers then?
Alright fine.
MC brings rabbit girl to a secret club room party where fellow rabbit lover owners have fun with the rabbits, basicslly looks like a birthday party, nothing odd yet, but the fact that rabbit lovers have to hide from society is sad

Dex-chan lover
You want actual spoilers then?
Alright fine.
MC brings rabbit girl to a secret club room party where fellow rabbit lover owners have fun with the rabbits, basicslly looks like a birthday party, nothing odd yet, but the fact that rabbit lovers have to hide from society is sad

Oh, good. There is some chapter set in the future that is a big issue. It seems to be a little like There She Is so far.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, good. There is some chapter set in the future that is a big issue. It seems to be a little like There She Is so far.
Ch 0 right? As of now the story has not caught up to that moment yet.

Dex-chan lover
mhmm. yeah.
prepare for trainwreck. saw the doujin preview chapter page with "chapter?" titled "another owner". also the preview shows fat guy holding a bunny doll. was hopeful its just me being paranoid. UPDATE: went to official raw, its clearly said that the ?chapter tagged as R18/NTR. fk this sht.
It may be a simple alternate universe, a "what if" chapter, who knows?

I wish this story doesn't turn into ntr like his other work...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
put your bone in her
See, I was expecting this comment, nice to know humanity never changes. :D
Also rabbits are generally herbivores. Technically she should get sick from eating meat... although she is some sort of hybrid creatures, so maybe it's okay...?

Dex-chan lover
I fucking hate Manga sometimes after finding out about the author and chapter zero I know just feel depressed I hate this shit

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
mhmm. yeah.
prepare for trainwreck. saw the doujin preview chapter page with "chapter?" titled "another owner". also the preview shows fat guy holding a bunny doll. was hopeful its just me being paranoid. UPDATE: went to official raw, its clearly said that the ?chapter tagged as R18/NTR. fk this sht.

THE UGLY BAST*RD TAG. NUUUUUUUU

Dex-chan lover
This is more than a drumstick. It's a full-course meal. And in a wholesome way = =

Users who are viewing this thread