Usagi to Kainushi-san - Ch. 10.5

Dex-chan lover
After the last couple of chapters I got worried and just checked… so I’m gonna bail.

Spoiler:
Turns out this is going to be an NTR story and the lead up is just there to make it hurt more
Ive looked every where even on pixiv and with those chapters there is no hint at all of ntr any where.

Dex-chan lover
Wait what?

I just checked pixiv and the new doujin for comiket 103 and it said final and it didn't seem NTR or did I miss something with Google translate?
Thats what im saying that guy that posted that just read a thread and magically thinks its ntr

Dex-chan lover
i just checked raws and see nothing of the sort
Right thats what i was saying that guy who mentioned that has no idea what hes talking about, just because some ppl said they think it will be in a thread dont make it true lol.

Dex-chan lover
Well shit, it's about to get dark, isn't it? The dad hasn't been shown much yet, but he's pretty overtly hostile to her from what we have seen.
It seems like he's unfriendly in general, not only toward the rabbit girl. That might actually be a good thing if true, as he wouldn't be targeting her for anything specific.

Dex-chan lover
Its not true go look at the raws you will clearly see there is no ntr. Do a little work and dont just take ppls words at face value.

I had my suspicious but I'll come back later either way. Troll got his laugh. Thanks for clarifying.

Dex-chan lover
Its not true go look at the raws you will clearly see there is no ntr. Do a little work and dont just take ppls words at face value.
If I’m wrong, then I wholeheartedly apologize. I’ll revise my other comments

Group Leader
After the last couple of chapters I got worried and just checked… so I’m gonna bail.

SORRY everyone, it looks like I was drawn in by the comments in the top-level thread. There was stuff there that I should have verified myself before spreading it
I know what link you're talking about, to clarify, it's a doujins of 2 series, part of Rabbit and owner, the other part is "Usagi to Kainushi-san", notice how there were 2 bunny girl in the cover.

Dex-chan lover
Again, that is TWO different series, not the same, read the title.
Yea, I see it now. I recall someone linking the same page in the previous chapter is what soured a lot of people and the authors' history.

Dex-chan lover
I know what link you're talking about, to clarify, it's a doujins of 2 series, part of Rabbit and owner, the other part is "Usagi to Kainushi-san", notice how there were 2 bunny girl in the cover.
is it by the same author?

Dex-chan lover
This is gonna be a "Dad didn't want the rabbit but then they became best buddies" type of thing right? :aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread