Usagi to Kainushi-san - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Do we ever get an internal thoughts on her? Or is it all just squeaks

Dex-chan lover
bc according to people in the comments of prior chapters the whole story is meant as a prequel to an NTR where she gets sold to a brothel. Ever since reading that I can't look at this and just think 'it's cute' anymore, all I feel is dread for them.
Hope it doesn't go in that direction but who knows, considering the author's other works
Seeing the author also did a tragedy H manga with a happy ending (imo), i think we could still hope for the better

Dex-chan lover
bc according to people in the comments of prior chapters the whole story is meant as a prequel to an NTR where she gets sold to a brothel. Ever since reading that I can't look at this and just think 'it's cute' anymore, all I feel is dread for them.
Hope it doesn't go in that direction but who knows, considering the author's other works
The author surely likes to write dark stories. :shamihuh:

I found the supossed h manga where she is sold, it doesnt show that she is sold just... that she is sleeping with a ugly bastard and it looks forced. So im not hopedull for it

Dex-chan lover
I've never regreted clicking on a spoiler so much in my life.
Actually nvm I have seen worse but still... WHY!!!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this isn't true as far as I can tell. The complete series (raws) are here: https://www.pixiv.net/en/tags/うさぎと飼い主さん/artworks
And from what I see it has a happy ending

Dex-chan lover
The squeaking is really cute in this magna
But if it were a Henti... Na the squeaking would still be hella cute.

Thanks everyone at Harmless Monsters for the translation

Dex-chan lover
So...at this point, now that they're away he can finally teach her how to speak Japanese

Dex-chan lover
if this is true I'm dropping it quick ngl

Bunnygirls are for snuggling, head patting, and mathematics. They are not for NTR, ryona, or abuse.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
u8cPU6T.png

she's quite precious

Dex-chan lover
That's not true. This is coming from people who can't read the transition pages on the Japanese version of his work. Those are all different rabbit girls with different owners.

Contributor
Man, Shiro is incredibly adorable. I love page 2 so much. Her laying flat on the clean floor of their empty new home is such a mood. Moving out of that house was a logical decision.

...I'd love to see these two with more rabbit daughters in the future. I can always hope Ch. 18-19 has wholesome stuff that can show this, like an epilogue after Ch. 17 (the compilation that contains Ch. 18-19 is a non-H R15 doujinshi, so I know there's zero chances of nasty ugly bastard NTR hentai for that part). In the worst case I can just pretend there's no "sequel" being worked on for this.

Dex-chan lover
She's so cute, but I can't shake this bad feeling I've got.
Please just let them breed peacefully.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
The best part of having a bunny girlfriend, neighbors can't tell if the squeaking is coming from her, the bed, or ....

Users who are viewing this thread