Usami-san wa Kamawaretai! - Vol. 4 Ch. 58 - I'm gonna study hard for entrance exams!

Dex-chan lover
Huh? What's tomorrow?
If I had to guess, probably dumping the remaining chapters tomorrow since it ends on chapter 65 (there maybe an epilogue chapter based on the table of contents but I can't read Japanese).

As for the chapter itself, I find the teacher hilarious that I wish I had one like that when I was in high school. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
If I had to guess, probably dumping the remaining chapters tomorrow since it ends on chapter 65 (there maybe an epilogue chapter based on the table of contents but I can't read Japanese).

As for the chapter itself, I find the teacher hilarious that I wish I had one like that when I was in high school. Thanks for the translations.
all i had in hs and in college is a teacher/prof that projects his/herself's hardships during their time as a student too.

Dex-chan lover

I had a teacher like that in high school; it was a great class

Power Uploader

Nothing quite so grand. I've been happy with the 2 a day pace. There is an epilogue btw.

Dex-chan lover
The pace has been awesome, really appreciate it. Love this series and so happy to see it continued to be translated. Thank you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread