Usami-san wa Kamawaretai!

Boredom Society translated the first two chapters. It's on their site if anyone is interested.

Contributor
Actually, This manga managed by Xereste not Boredom Society. It's wrong to contacting Boredom Society to upload this.
Xereste had a problem with MD in prior time. because of that Xereste only hosting in Boredom Society's Website, not for MD though.
For now, Boredom Society's Website is DEAD, Thankfully Boredom Society Still active in MD here.

As for Xereste, He went MIA for 7 months. It should be Posible to upload in MD here according to MD RULES by contacting the MD staff admin
2.4 A group that is locked, has missing chapters, and has had no new releases on MangaDex or any websites affiliated with that group for a period of 6 months is eligible by the request of any user to become marked as inactive.
2.4.1 Upon receiving an inactivation request, MangaDex staff will attempt to contact and notify the group.
2.4.2 An inactive group will have all of its upload restrictions lifted and its leader and members will no longer have automatic editing and deleting permissions to the chapters associated with the group.

Thank goodness this has been picked up by another group. Only read this on boredom society before and someone said they would never upload it on mangadex

Dex-chan lover
im pretty sure this WAS uploaded to mangadex before, otherwise i wouldnt have been subbed to it. guess it was taken down sometime ago

Dex-chan lover
Oh I thought I recognized this art. It's by the guy who made the comic about the girl who can turn invisible except to one person. I'm glad they're making another fun thing, it was really cute!

Users who are viewing this thread