Useless Ponko - Vol. 7 Ch. 51 - Leaving Ponko

Dex-chan lover
Ponko and Yoshioka could put-in an order for an eye. If-and-when it eventually arrived, her sister could be contacted, and a swap effected.

Fed-Kun's army
so thats why she has a different colored eyes,,

i though it was the writer's way to draw that she is soo old, her right eyes isnt functioning anymore already.

Dex-chan lover
The world building, the feels, the comedy, the buildup, this manga has it all.

It’s such a masterpiece

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the humanoid robots used in wars had something to do with their mass de-production.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, I'm guessing there were humanoid robots used on battlefields and others used as assassins/sleeper agents/terrorists by pretending to be, say, children.
Which would absolutely lead to people banning the further production of said robots.

Aggregator gang
I also figured as much. But now I'm wondering whether ponko model was made for war or for house keeping.

Dex-chan lover
Wait why does Ponko have a photon cannon too? Ponko’s older sister is so cool and I love her. Taro is also a cool robot and I loved the little end card where the older sister sent him a postcard with Ponko labelled as little sister

Wait, she's asking if it's alright to leave her bike in the shed, but then she's riding off on it??

Anywho, this was super sweet and wholesome straight through to the end. I hope Cool-Ponko is able to introduce her sister to Taro one day.

Users who are viewing this thread