Useless Ponko

I feel a literal lasting ache in the organs of my chest while reading this. Not a good sign for me, tho reading this made me relate to being standoffish and isolationist.

I ship Taro and Rogue Ponko (forgot the name bruv)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
Every time I finish reading a new chapter I think to myself "I should give this a 10 rating", I head to the main page and find that I had already given it a 10 rating. Every single time.

the more i read, the more i want to know the era when humaoid robots were common and why did they chose not to reproduce them anymore. was it because of war? too much people loves their robot as thier spouse/bf/gf thus birth declining? or something else??

this reminds me of my lifetime favourite, yokohama kaidashi kikou..

I've never felt so invested in such a cute series in such a short amount of time. I hope this gets picked up by an anime studio soon because I NEED more Ponko content
Thank you for your great work, author

Contributor
I thoroughly enjoyed reading every chapter of this, months after it was completed. Thank you for the translation and upload; I appreciated every hour I spent reading it.

Every time I finish reading a new chapter I think to myself "I should give this a 10 rating", I head to the main page and find that I had already given it a 10 rating. Every single time.
well deserved for a heartwarming story like this

Dex-chan lover
I’m not one for slice of life’s but this series, I’ve made an exception for. It’s really good and has surprisingly intriguing lore. The dynamic between the main duo is really good and the environment of a countryside town that remains much the same even in the distant future is surprisingly fun, allowing futuristic things to creep in but keeping a familiar basis to the real world.

I think I finished this in my personal record time. I just couldn’t stop reading.
My emotions went full rollercoaster ride in this journey. It was funny, heartwarming and comfy, sad, exciting, bittersweet, melancholic…
Loved it!

Also: I feel like the anime announcement is closer than expected…

one of the best manga i have read my top 9 out of the 900 plus manga i have read before! Its a mix of Doreamon. Yokohama shopping log and plenty of yet the town keep moving, tight and well design story telling and highly engaging content, fantastic use of narrative devices made this manga fresh deserve as many re read as possible, i am waiting for the english translation but ordered all the TK from Japan just in case. 11 out of 9 * manga!!!

Users who are viewing this thread