Ushijima-kun the Loan Shark - Vol. 12 Ch. 121 - The Salaryman 30

CFK

Group Leader
Surely kobori won't cheat on his wife or get any more in debt right? right? 🤡🤡🤡🤡
Anyway that was the last Salaryman chapter! After this I will translate the last chapter of this volume, its a oneshot called Taxi Driver, then that will be the last of Ushijima from me for now. I'm planning on translating Pillow Fish by panpanya which should take me around a year or so (I hope ;-; )

Maybe if some other groups wants to pick this up I could help by just translating as it's surprisingly not very text heavy and, unless the yakuza are talking, pretty simple. Also a big shoutout to the cleaner&redrawer NIGHT, he's been doing a great job. Will do an extra credit page next chapter so he gets properly credited.

Last edited:

t28

Dex-chan lover
I remember skimming the raws a few years back and as a result decided I would bow out also at the end of this arc. Thanks for all the work you’ve put into resurrecting this and seeing it through to the end.

Dex-chan lover
So he is still taking small loans, and wasting his money on dating services, and the girl he is simping for is coincidentally a nurse, yep even without Usijima getting involved this thing is destined for tragedy

I guess now we are out of this arc

I remember skimming the raws a few years back and as a result decided I would bow out also at the end of this arc. Thanks for all the work you’ve put into resurrecting this and seeing it through to the end.
Can you spoil us for what comes next?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up and finishing the arc.

t28

Dex-chan lover
So he is still taking small loans, and wasting his money on dating services, and the girl he is simping for is coincidentally a nurse, yep even without Usijima getting involved this thing is destined for tragedy

I guess now we are out of this arc

Can you spoil us for what comes next?
Sorry it was a long time ago and the next arc after this is really, really long so that’s why I decided I’d stop after this myself.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda confused at page 14 "To turn the aftertaste of evil into money".

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work. I went into this series thinking it was gonna be another one of those doomer type of stories but every now and then it surprises you with something quirky like the protagonist's fondness for pet rabbits or wholesome such as some of the victims' love for their friends and families surpassing their urges to fall into the hole of hatred and self-pity that caused them into debt initially.

CFK

Group Leader
I kinda confused at page 14 "To turn the aftertaste of evil into money".
yeah same, literally it said "badness of aftertaste", (atoaji no warusa). In the french translation they translated it as "the bitter aftertaste of crime" so I kind of went with that as well, even though it doesn't make much sense.

My favorite interpretation is that if something goes wrong when someone takes a loan, they make more money. As when the loan is not paid off on time, the interest keeps increasing.

Users who are viewing this thread