Ushijima-kun the Loan Shark - Vol. 12 Ch. 120 - The Salaryman 29

CFK

Group Leader
and that's the last we see of Itabashi! In the end he had his heart in the right place but it was too late for him

Dex-chan lover
Huhhh, well, who would have thought Itabashi had a shred of moral fiber still somewhere within him. I was tempted to be stingy about his flash of redemption here, attributing it partially to having run out of ideas on how to manipulate Kobori and seeing the futility of it at this point.

Perhaps if there was a little bit of light shed on their pasts, it would have resonated more. Or not.

In any case, unless there's some last second intervention, you might say Itabashi's...
...gone...
FISHIN'

By which I mean enslaved and worked to death in a foreign country.

Dex-chan lover
So is this the end of the arc yet? I’m liking new year already

Dex-chan lover
there is still one chapter for this arc, and then a one-chapter-story ( quite rare for this manga) and it's the end of volume 12
i don't think anyone would be crazy enough to go until volume 46

Reactions: CFK
Dex-chan lover
Well, i gotta confess, i really didn't thought that Itabashi could still have some decency left in him, but mostly i am glad we are finally moving on from this arc

Dex-chan lover
Itabashi finally grew a pair. At least he realizes something important for him as a person before dying in Russian waters.
i don't think anyone would be crazy enough to go until volume 46
I hope someone is crazy enough, this manga is so good.

Dex-chan lover
if the 4m loan has already been approved and eventually taken charge of by the loanshark but the borrower has disappeared, would he let the cosigner see any money?

Users who are viewing this thread