Ushijima-kun the Loan Shark - Vol. 9 Ch. 86 - Freeter-kun 21

Dex-chan lover
With him working and living alone, I really thought there was a at least a tiiinnnnyyyy itty bit of chance for this guy.

But: "wHy dID yOu lEAd Me oN" and "IsN'T paCHinsLoT a JOb" "a-a-a-a"....

and his ~ last resort~...wait for it... GASP. Apologizing to his freakin mum. Like he should've done so ages ago (and if they forgave him or not was the parent's decision)

The problem always was, although apparent from the beginning, not the shitty situation in itself but how he (horribly) views everything. As if that gross blog wasn't enough.

Tho yeah, as a manga, truly well done and shown. And this arc isn't finished yet and I'm rambling, my gosh xd

Dex-chan lover
Told you all the best move he has done was leaving that house, the problem of course is now settling somewhere the loan sharks wont get him.

HAHAHAHAHA ins't pachinko a job? holly shit this guy.

Dex-chan lover
Strikes such a balance with hope and despair, and a bit of disgust here and there.

Man this guy and the gyaru hazthe most irritating face so far. its hard to feel bad about this guy sheesh

"Pachislot is job" ffs.

anyways thanks translator for the new chapter

oh boy dont give me aokigahara route on this please. i want to see what someone sinking down to abyss will do though its pretty obvious between doing criminal stuff, or suicide.

Users who are viewing this thread