Ushijima-kun the Loan Shark - Vol. 9 Ch. 91 - Freeter-kun 26

Group Leader
@boldmonkey I think I agree with you regarding Yuuichi, but that's very much in hindsight. Throughout the arc he was selfish, conceited, lazy, all sorts, but beyond all that, just miserable and lonely.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you Kilihito-san, for keep doing such great manga, even when you have to do it all by yourself.
The ending of this arc is better than expected, even when the process is so depressed.

Very good translating job, I am glad I have read till this point. What is good with this Manga is that even if it's 10 or even 15 years old, it is intemporal.
I think I will buy it when bookshops reopen in France.

A happy-ish? ending to this arc, I guess. In the end, it's still quite sad that the only way this family was brought together was through them losing everything and hitting low after low.

I've been meaning to read this for ages but the scanlations were always dead. Thanks for picking this great series up. I like this manga so much, I'll most likely import the volumes in the future, here's hoping it stays in print. The series is long as shit, so it would be ideal if they release a bunko edition or something.

Dex-chan lover
Intense. Was girding for a bad ending from his back problem. Thanks for the translations! 🏠🏠🏠

Dex-chan lover
WOW really nice that it was a happy end. They're poor and he's working a fucking lot but at least he turned over a new leaf and things are looking up. Ushijima doesn't mind being nice as long as he gets his money

Dex-chan lover
reminds me of the time dave chappelle shared a story from a pimp autobiography. basically the a fellow pimp's #1 hooker wanted to quit or smth. said pimp beat her ass up and afterwards gave her the utmost care, she was so happy to be nursed that she forwent that the assaulter and caregiver were the same person

yikes

Users who are viewing this thread