Ushiro no Seki no Gyaru ni Sukarete Shimatta -Mou Ore wa Damekamoshirenai- - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
It is? Why it not posted on novelupdates?
iirc someone in fungus discord tl the 3rd one (the one that was doing the manga initially), but since he just upload PDF / EPUB, NU usually doesn't take them, so you gotta find it somewhere else since fungus only linked vol.1 in his website (they are probably in his discord, but i never went there, i found them somewhere else lol)

Last edited:
Group Leader
here comes the magic haircut
"now he's hot!"
:kek: :question:
Haircuts can DRAMATICALLY change how a person looks. Hair can shape and accentuate features of the face, as well as provide contrast. The style can complement certain outfits, and overall contributes greatly to how "hot" somebody is. Grow out your hair and let it go greasy, then take care of it for a few weeks and go get it cut with a fresh style. The change is dramatic.

Group Leader
iirc fungus tl the 3 volumes (the one that was doing the manga initially), but since he just upload PDF / EPUB, NU usually doesn't take them, so you gotta find it somewhere else since fungus only linked vol.1 in his website
NovelUpdates accepts links to PDFs (I know because my group had a link on there for a while) as long as the PDF is available directly on your website. Epubs, not so much (unless you embed an epub reader in your site).

Dex-chan lover
NovelUpdates accepts links to PDFs (I know because my group had a link on there for a while) as long as the PDF is available directly on your website. Epubs, not so much (unless you embed an epub reader in your site).
I think i shouldn't have used "usually", but yea, what i meant is that there is quite a bit of novels out there that are only available in PDF / EPUB, but NU doesn't take them because they are either coming from DL links (like those ad ones with a bunch of steps) or are only available as direct downloads with no reader or actual group website / serie page, the ones i rarely find are the ones in drive, which technically do have a reader (like Vol.1 for this which is listed in NU)

Group Leader
I don't know. They acted fully out of selfishness. "I wanna change you to better benefit me" that's a pretty big ill intent in my book.

I mean, for girls they think helping with a make over is doing a good thing so naaa. You might say they are entitled and pushy, but they dont have an ill intent.

Dex-chan lover
what if…
image.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So, like, are the girls really just trying to make Shino happy here or do they have some other motive? If they are just trying to makeover their friend's boyfriend to make her happy then that is wholesome in its own way....but they do want to use her to get more guys to go to this dinner thing, so like, maybe not so much. I have read too much other stupid drama like shit that it is clouding my judgement.
It's pretty much what you feared. The girls have too low confidence in themselves to get men on their own, so they hope using their most stylish and beautiful one of the group could bait the good guys in so they could snatch them after that.

Not sure if this needs much of a spoiler, but I'll do it here anyways: The girlfriend seriously chews them out and scare them off before scolding MC about having being taken away by those of the opposite sex and learning to stand his ground soon after that.

Dex-chan lover
Like that they weren't jerks about them dating

Don't like the trope of the mc getting a makeover for the fmc's sake when she already likes him

Dex-chan lover
mHzGIo6.png

This will go to my memeable pic collection.

Shino rushed because she thought they ntred her.

Dex-chan lover
Damn these girls are getting way too ahead of themselves, gotta keep it interesting I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread