Ushiro no Shoumen Kamui-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I don't know Japanese laws, but the police can really arrest her just for wearing little clothes?

Dex-chan lover
@Ryomi I don't know if they can actually charge her with anything but they would probably arrest her on the suspicion that she is a pedo targeting little kids (I mean, she IS dressing like an elementary school student).

Fed-Kun's army
@Ryomi nothing wrong with her clothes but the place she wanders is the problem for the police. She's near an Elementary school and cops tend to patrol those areas for kids safety.

Dex-chan lover
Indecent Exposure and Exhibitionism. Unless within legal permits through photoshoot and the like, her just wearing that warrants questioning to a tee. It's even more damning for her since it is near Grade School and cops frequents those areas a lot.

@YourDeadNanForever we in the PH have we have TikTik that targets pregnant ladies and eat the child from the belly itself. We also have manananggal that basically splits their bodies in half and basically target preggers too.

Tiyanak are basically demonic babies to a horrifying degree and many more... man folklore loves creating monstrosities for the sake of it... :|

Why did page 14 give me the Undertaker coffin vibe? Lol.

Looking forward to the Hachishaku one lol.

Dex-chan lover
Someone will hunt her...
wishmeluck-ohno.gif

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact: There are several ways to avoid being killed by Kuchisake-Onna. Including but no limited to:

1. Throwing hard candy at her. She'll go after the candy.

2. Asking if she thinks YOU'RE pretty, she'll get confused allowing you to run away.

And, the MOST Japanese escape ever.

3. Telling her you're busy with a prior engagement and need to be excused. She will then apologize to you for being rude and leave you alone.

Users who are viewing this thread