Ushiro no Shoumen Kamui-san

Take ghost busters and make it a one man army, then make that dude be the human incarnate of every 17 year old male's regular sexual drive.

Holy shit that indonesian description got me to read this

Okay just read it. Disgusting yet im intrigued

Fed-Kun's army
Why does this not have sexual violence tag? he rapes the ghosts.

Kamui is what happens when you take "bustin makes me feel good" from the ghostbusters and put it into a character

@Stoner Well, they're ghosts for one thing, not living humans. The ghosts are also often in antagonistic positions, assaulting or kidnapping humans (and potentially killing them).

The most important point is that the ghosts aren't suffering from any harm or trauma. Rather, it's the exact opposite. They're being purified and sent to "heaven". It's actually quite light-hearted (albeit degenerate).

This a satisfying read, it’s 8-9/10, it’s literally a joke, with ghost busting bro....
*Good shit* lmao....

Double-page supporter
Shoot, i cant stop laughing whenever read this! MORE! I NEED MOAR!

Thanks for the chapter!

tbh i can't take other supernatural horror manga seriously anymore after reading this,l'll always imagine this guy raping a ugly monster or
ghost

Banned
Aside from the female lead have what the late Robin Williams would call a "Nazi Titjob", I like this artist's artstyle. He must have done some hentai manga or doujin in the past or as a sidegig.
Anyone got any lead?
Nvm, found him on nhentai

Users who are viewing this thread