Uso-Bitch Senpai - Vol. 3 Ch. 30 - Senpai and the Naughty Girl

Thanks for translating the last couple of chapters. In it's best chapters it felt like this manga had different vibe then a lot of wannabe suggestive manga with an obvious pairing that never goes anywhere. It also differs from straight hentai or erotica with constant seggs. We don't often get to see in detail a high school (basically, though not official) couple stumble upwards into progress, physically and steadily. Chinana doesn't feel like a explicit hentai lead (like the teacher kek) or the often brain dead female isekai love interest. The FMC has an ego/bluff to maintain and can be idiot in mosts aspects of that, but that's just a front she aspires to be. Her ego is often the catalyst for lewd stuff happening. Having both perspectives of the Chinana and Kinuta, that throughout their mishaps/bluffs/general actions with each they both are physically progressing and growing feelings because of it. The main couple's dynamic was fun, the comedy plays into the lewdness, and vice versa, without "reset button on lewd things happening" nonsense or overhanging "will-they-won't-they" lame ass drama. You can say that it was seggs baiting, but I thought to a point, that made each chapter have more interesting (i.e. it really felt like they could've stumbled into it at a couple different earlier points). It's kinda lame that they didn't commit to seggs, but she couldn't handle it from context so far. I'm fine with them being honest with each other and going steady.

In the lewdest of chapters, the art was great and was as good as solid hentai. Not withstanding the L chapters, the core idea of this could be polished, done again, and could be great.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Damn, that was a abrupt end. Feels unfinished due to the main characters never learning that the one pretending be a lad is actually an imposter. That the nurse FUCKS! Or get over the pretending to be bitches and actually doing it once.

Either way, I'm happy it got a closure.
Thanks TL for finishing this manga when it got abandoned ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the closure your sacrifice won't be forgotten, and much like me are very happy for this maybe it's not the ending we wanted but at least it wasn't like some that just got axed like that without any kind of ending

Dex-chan lover
It was fine, last 3 chapters were clearly after getting the axe, nothing amazing or unique, straight to a epilogue very rushed.

MD@Home
Thank you for the effort, as janky as it was, at least we have a conclusion now.

Dex-chan lover
Well they will get to it eventually, probably a year from now

Dex-chan lover
Well you sheer will allow us to finally read the ending, thanks
Well at last now they are a couple

Dex-chan lover
Well that was something. we never got to know why she pretends to be a slut, I don't think it's just because of the girl she looks up too. 6.5/10

That poor mf is bound to be eventually ntr'ed. Not because she's a genuine slut but because she's a clueless lying slut.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks bro for finishing this. I hate it when an almost complete series is just dropped... kinda feels like the worst...

Can some kind soul post the volume end extras like in the previous 2 volumes???

Dex-chan lover
The series ended as it lived, as an Uso-bitch lmao, which is a shame since I actually really liked the cute slutty characters and progression but alas.
Thanks for finishing it off for us tho Last Hope. I can see why the old scanners might have left this series for dead lmfao.

Users who are viewing this thread