Uso no Tsukenai Otoshi Goro - Ch. 1 - Sun Shower ( Part 1 )

Hmm incest maybe ? We shall see. I will still read it as I always love the artwork. Thanks for translating!!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
After rushing through "Ouji-sama", it's interesting to see the difference between chapter 1 of that title and chapter 1 of this one. Good job squiggles.

"The vaccine hasn't been developed"
So it's a virus? Why aren't people wearing masks then?!

I don't mind an incest route at all! But to believe that the same person who wrote Ouji-sama and took 188 chapters to get the main characters together would write wInCEst is FjsjOdHjcAaxjEjc, know what I mean?

Woah! It's still the same author and it's still same genre, still the same team! Ahh! (*´∇`*). I'm overwhelmed with the new masterpiece ╮(╯▽╰)╭. Thank you so much for all of your hard work guys. Keep safe guys and keep up the good work!! (* ̄︶ ̄*)

Yay harushion! Im not a fan of incest, so I'm kind of hoping we'll see some good yuri without incest. Either way, thank you for translating!!! Im sad to see ouji sama come to an end (but happy to see our cuties get together!)

Yayyy a new series from Harushion!!! Can't wait to read more of it. I'm sad Ouji-sama is coming to an end but atleast we have this one to read afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread