Uso no Tsukenai Otoshi Goro - Ch. 1 - Sun Shower ( Part 1 )

Incesto :0
\(^w^)/
Mientras sea yuri, no tengo ningún problema B3
Fufu I love this author's series. I was sad because of the end of Oujii sama, but now I feel very happy °w°
I hope this gets beautiful, this is very interesting and exciting :3

The series Ouji sama nate iranai of harushion is one of the best interesting manga i've ever read, so I hope that this series will be interesting, too

I'll just imagine that they are the daughters of Nobara and Yukino.. or maybe Kokoro and Alice?The older one looks a bit like Alice in the bangs and personality area

Power Uploader
@tadaBasu You're welcome!

@Ash-greninja Arigatou~!

@ShuckyDuckyJr It's ok, we'll swim into the sea NAKED for yuri if we have to! xD lol jk

@Bankau Oh dear... time for you to go on a sugar diet xD

@AvantAveGarde Sasuga Avant-san!

@KumaJa It is yuri~

@NightmareWeeb Drop it like it's hot?! xD jkjk. Now, head to your quarters, Soldier!

@Yami-hime Good, head over to the Defense sector and start monitoring the seas!

@Mick96 It has the Yuri tag at the site

@zaza20 GawrGura is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3

@Richman Mask... Good question... i wonder how it spread...

@NinjaGoemon It's not certain buttttttt from the cover and Ch 1, it feels... quite likely? unless she introduce new characters along the way. If it weren't for the Yuri tag, I wouldn't have known that this will turn out to be yuri xD

@TheCatie umu! ( can you send that pfp cat pic of yours to me? /share links )

@Badlix Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

@skiochi Ah! I didn't thought of that! it might be possible...

Aggregator gang
@SquigglesJP i just wanna say, i love how you guys interact with the readers and i appreciate the effort you put in replying to almost all of these comments. 😌

Hmm a twincest story kind of spoiling the ending think I might of liked the redhead

But sign me up still

Fed-Kun's army
hm, well the manga is tagged with GL on comico, so hopefully this red haired dude doesn't cause a stupid love triangle :/

premise is interesting, seems like the yuri is going to be between the sisters... as long as the dude doesn't get involved cause if he does, gonna have to then drop this

Fed-Kun's army
Harushion!!!

I really don't know what to think or feel about this one right now, because the more "supernatural" nonsense such stories have, the less it's likely to peak my interest.
BUT GOSH DARNIT! The girls are soooooooooo kyuuuuuuuuuuuute! When she touched his shoulders and looked up to him. HNNNGNNN!!!! almost died
Finger's crossed that they are blood related (if the yuri blossoms between them).
Wonder what type of twins they are? My twin knowledge isn't that great!

Users who are viewing this thread