Uso no Tsukenai Otoshi Goro - Ch. 19 - Game

Seems like this game will be some another stupid plot development that could be completely omitted if those characters learned that talking is the best way to deal with any conflict...

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Not only is the sea dark, it's also cold and the further down you go, the heavier it feels.

Dex-chan lover
BRINNGG IIT OOOON!! I WON'T ABANDONED MY SHIP! ☠

SAYOI IS FIGHTING! SO AS WE!! Prepare all seatbelts and guns!!😠

Thanks for the chapter! This cleared up many thoughts I had in my brain that I couldn’t get rid of. This “game” seems interesting lol.

Me rambling again (feel free to skip this as it’s probably just some nonsensical stuff):
The game may have to do with Satsuki’s memories. Now, I think that Asami has some sort of memory-erasing power. The game might be to test Satsuki’s feelings. Asami wins if Satsuki gets her memory back and ends up liking Asami and Sayoi wins if Satsuki ends up liking Sayoi. And since Satsuki probably spent the majority of middle school with Asami instead of Sayoi (because Sayoi distanced herself as stated in the beginning), to make it fair, Asami let Sayoi cultivate feelings with Satsuki without her in the way. Again, this can be disapproved. During the time without Asami, Sayoi seems to have stayed in the protective older sister role rather than developing feelings.

My Analysis of Asami:
As I read this once more, I noticed a lot more details. For example, during the flashback in chapter 14, Sayoi said “Goodbye Asami-san.” and Hiyama saw that “her fingertips were white from excessive force” and had a “trembling voice” which added to the fact that in this chapter she wondered if Asami and the twins could’ve gotten along like with Hiyama. Therefore, I can conclude that Asami was an important person to Sayoi and Sayoi was sad and angry that Asami was leaving. But things are still unclear on the relationship between Asami and Satsuki. Next, in that same chapter 14, after the phone call, Sayoi told Hiyama, “Even if there’s a slight hope, no one knows what will happen... not just anyone is able to exert such effort while looking towards their goal. I’m sure your hard work will pay off. At least... that’s what I hope.”, while griping her phone. From this, I can infer that Sayoi was referring to Asami and her musical career. That CD was probably Asami singing and since the song couldn’t be found online, it was an original. The CD had been created in their middle school years presumably. Asami probably wanted to pursue music as a career. And as we can see, she succeeded in the years that she left the twins. Finally, we come to a crucial detail, the game. Just from guesswork, it has a good chance of being a bet between Sayoi and Asami, involving either Asami’s musical career or Satsuki’s feelings or both. As the prize is Satsuki, maybe Asami somehow has Satsuki’s missing memories. So far, all of the above is stuff about Asami’s relation with characters and events. However, there’s nothing about her personality. I’m gonna take a wild guess and say that she’s a yandere like many of the other people here are guessing. 😂 In the beginning, we see Satsuki and Asami holding hands as Sayoi walks away. Asami has pink hair (somewhat similar to yandere Yuno :D), glasses (adds a creepy suspenseful feel), and long skirt (idk how this relates but it adds to the feels). In this chapter, on her debut announcement billboard, Asami has a dark mysterious vibe going on. She’s wearing black and her face is covered with a black, lace veil. All this leads to my yandere conclusion lmao. Anyway, sorry for making you read all this to anyone who made it this far. 🙇‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
AYE AYE CAPTAIN
I'VE ROPED MYSELF ONTO A PILLAR
I'M READY FOR THE STORM

Dex-chan lover
Norway! Let’s all go to the Davy Jones locker with this ship together!

Dex-chan lover
THE CAPTAIN AND THE TRIPULATION SINK WITH THE SHIP.

I'M READY (I'm actually not, but I have already devoted myself)

Users who are viewing this thread