Uso no Tsukenai Otoshi Goro - Ch. 2 - Sun Shower ( Part 2 )

Fed-Kun's army
Ohhh noo, not my radditz! *SMIRK

Do you know this feeling when you want to have intercourse with the quality of a drawing? I don't care about the supernatural Element of this anymore!!
I'm hoooked, I. NEED. MOAAR!

Dex-chan lover
yeah, I'm still in the "is this actually yuri or just a siscon-love-triangle-thing involving the redhead?" camp...

and either way that trauma better be an actually serious one for the dark-haired one to be this obsessed and clingy about her sister.....I swear....it better not end up being some crap like "after all she only ever did those thing, because she loves her so much and wanted her for herself alone and what happened wasn't really that bad"

Dex-chan lover
SWEET HOME ALABAMA! Hurry up and kiss your sister.
I hope this will have a yuri ending.
Sharing an umbrella is always really sweet.

Power Uploader
@Epicredeemer Yet! We're just giving a warning sho to Anyone who comes near our ship! xD

@3RDp -shout to the crew- Men, we've found another Addict, I mean, Comrade!

@Moonbeam17 You're welcome Moon!

@KakumeiNoHi Ye. Lots of people are suspicious whether if this is Yuri or something else. But knowing the author, and they specificially stated it's Yuri on their site. From the story, it feels like we're going to have an incest yuri (?) I could be wrong. They might NOT be related by blood?! who knows!

@GoldenGummy Me too xD

Boy don't even think about getting in between my ship or your radditz won't be the only thing smashed

As much as I like yuri, incest is a big no for me. I would be actually happy if the black-haired twin ended up with the red-haired guy and the grey-haired twin found some girlfriend. I can't really see where this is heading, but I will continue to read it because I love the art style. But incest is a big turn-off. Same-sex incest is better than opposite-sex incest, but it still feels wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Satsuki needs me
I need satsuki

I NEED THEM BOTH TO BE "TOGETHER"!!!!!

first year don't u dare anymore what we need is A cupid here!

I was disappointed in you good sir. I thought you would be like him.
123486306_820961661996242_7107136967944977474_n.jpg

@Kahirama I can't understand why is same-sex incest such a bad thing. Incest is generally bad only because potential offsprings have a much higher risk of genetic illnesses, and with both being girls this problem is practically nonexistent

Dex-chan lover
@GrayBypasser it's the moral consequence of society. it can also be associated with grooming, it's natural behavior to marry outside exactly because you can explore more of the person. it's a mental disturbance. siblings don't typically get along because they're around each other 24/7, it's easier to remember the hateful things. in some countries it's fine to marry your cousin.
nothing is wrong if it's practiced correctly BUT human error always makes it difficult so just barred it off to begin with

@IrregularPerson Yeah, i agree that there are huge amount of factors we need to consider, if we were to judge that kind of relationship, but my point is that apart from those factors, there is nothing bad or evil in it. I mean, that if siblings grew up in nice and healthy environment( therefore no traumas or some other mental interferences ), or , for example, were separated at young age and then reunited later( so no spending time together ), and they still have feelings for each other, than it is perfectly okay.

@GrayBypasser I said same-sex incest is better than opposite-sex incest, but that doesn't change the fact it disrupts the familial hierarchy. And it's not just same-sex incest. There doesn't need to be a blood relation, to fall in love with anyone you grew up with/who raised you is kind of really weird. But I'm still figuring out my stance towards these kind of complicated "family" relationships. But to sum up, it's not about offsprings, I just can't imagine falling in love with my mother, brother or anyone like this. Even if they told me I was adopted, there is no way I would develop romantic feelings towards them. I love them, but it's a purely familial love. But it's not like I know where this webtoon is heading. If they can properly portray and develop the relationship of sisters, then I won't really have a problem with it. So far I didn't see any romantic hint, but considering the pace of Ouji-sama it's still far off. However, I still usually accept incest only in twisted stories where they are not romanicized.
PS: Just saw that someone replied to you already. Btw I don't think it's wrong to fall in love with your sibling if you don't know you are related. That's normal. Just don't have kids when you find out about blood relation. But it's a really complicated topic. I just think it's wrong to suddenly perceive your sibling as romantic interest.

Users who are viewing this thread