Uso no Tsukenai Otoshi Goro - Ch. 2 - Sun Shower ( Part 2 )

Dex-chan lover
@Kahirama @GrayBypasser I agree with both of your statements and glad that we can talk like civilized people. this discussion has a lot of factors to judge by the situation- also I personally don't think the story will be heading in that direction. there is already a reasonable clause for why green sister is so protective of white sister. and the matter or incest could be viewed even worse when you consider the idea of being romantic involved with someone with the same face- the green twin is just protecting her sister as a matter of fact and isn't burdened by it- in fact she is overly concerned about what to become of 'them'. viewing their close-knit relationship as something they'll shoulder together. considerate behavior for one-person maybe romantic but isolated behavior is toxic (how the green twin bars her sister from interacting with anyone regardless of gender) and usually associated with being possessive or a high-strung sense of guilt.
as far as I'm concerned, the twins have a sisterly relationship. she is very concerned for her mute sister and she's adopted misogynistic behavior because of past events but that's about it. potential for yuri, more likely for the white twin BUT an earnest male love interest has already showed up-

I've never been picky on yuri but I feel like I just got Jebaited and I have a certain feeling this would end up a polygamy.

I'm utterly disappointed to know that this isn't even yuri and they only jebaited us. :'/ Good job on yuri baiting us, this drops my interest on the manhwa quickly. So disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread