Uso no Tsukenai Otoshi Goro - Ch. 24 - Cloudy Skies

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM SAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oho~

Same questions have come. What exactly is the game? If they’re both on good terms, why the game?

My theory now based on the shoujo ai tag is that Sayoi was in love with Asami. Since they're both moving they probably were discussing the future; Asami may have brought up having a boyfriend (or Sayoi having a bf) in the future off-hand and makes Sayoi realize that her love/crush is unrequited, then thinks that since they're both moving anyway it's better to forget her love for Asami, and Sayoi ends up having an extreme self-defense reaction where her brain creates a Voice and deletes Asami from her memory entirely.

Just a theory of course. It'd be interesting if the shoujo ai tag is referring to smth else and isn't related to Sayoi and Asami at all.

did they realize that whenever asami is brought up to satsuki she collapses and her memories are erased? is that why they have this 'game' ?

Dex-chan lover
Bruhhh satsuki must feel sad when she heard asami was leaving... and... noooooo I must gave up my ship now...

T.T this ain't incest tag kiddoo~ 🤧
It's just shoujo-AI between sister and Yuri tag for the best friend 😔

Thanks for the updaattte ~ 😂

Fed-Kun's army
did she say Satsuki collapsed 4 times already before the recent one?
panic level's over 9000

Please let it be that Satsuki is so gay for Asami that she collapses 'cause cannot handle it. PLEASE LET IT BE THAT

How does yuri tie into this is my question, honestly even if there is non it’s pretty good

Users who are viewing this thread