Uso no Tsukenai Otoshi Goro - Ch. 3 - Gratitude

Dex-chan lover
My ghae-dar is on the max with glass-chan, i see a future ship with one of the sisters

Fed-Kun's army
I forgot to say how cute Satsuki and Sayoi are, because they are short! Everyone else looks like giants standing beside them. I like short girls. (also rereading the 3 chapters a few times to remember their names) I wanna fall in love with them. Ehehe So I can cheer them on when they fall in love with each other. *Smirk

Still no sign of yuri... That red hair guy is kinda cute, but nooo he is not what I came here for T.T

The hell man wat is wrong with u people thinking and concluding that this is just yuri bait?? We are only and BARELY the first chapter of their story, It hasnt even progressed that far yet!! Remember the author was the one who made ouji sama nante iranai so probably it will be similar to that a SLOW PACED story.

Anyways thanks @SquigglesJP for the translation🙏🙏 may the yuri gods bless you and your team

Plsdontbeyuribaitplsdontbeyuribat
Not saying it is, it just seems like it right now

Dex-chan lover
Everyone talking about Yuribait and here I am like,

"Damn, I like this Grandma. She's a lot like the mute sister."

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for chapters this is developing at an intriguing pace. Though the special mechanic of this setting leaves me wonder what would happen if Tojo from Namekawa won't be mocked had ended up over here.

Users who are viewing this thread