Uso no Tsukenai Otoshi Goro - Ch. 4 - Important Feelings

Dex-chan lover
Please don't be another yuri bait, i'm tired of false hope 😟

BRO I SAW THAT PINK-HAIRED GIRL WHO HELD THE LITTLE SISTER'S HAND. I SAW IT. OK MY HOPE FOR YURI HAS NOT BEEN LOST THE OLDER SISTER CAN GET WITH THE GUY BUT THE YOUNGER ONE BETTER GET WITH A GIRL IM CROSSING MY FINGERS FOR IT.

Acting like a punk huh aren't they...why the worst thing has to be tonight ughhh

EVERYONE PREPARE YOUR GUN!!! LET'S GIVE THOSE FILTHY ANIMALS A LESSON

IT'S TIME FOR DEATH

HIYAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

Dex-chan lover
NotLikeThis
I see hospital scenes in the future and I’m hoping I’m wrong
Orange man would be very appreciated to step in to help but either way I won’t be rooting for his current romantic endeavors

Dex-chan lover
UGH!!! NOOO!! NOT THAT!!! NOW THAT SAYOI SAID I LOVE U!!!
NOT MY KOKORO PLEASE!!

also be incest please~ I need it!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Has anyone seen the raws? This is not yuri at all, wtf is wrong with Squiggles pushing that bullshit?

Fed-Kun's army
Bye to those that dropped this. *WAVE
Everyone's worried about yuri bait and I'm the only one that is still annoyed about the supernatural element the most.
And now it is getting even worst. More than just clones? Now even special abilities too? And we getting hints that lil twin got bullied and possibly beat up?
Yabai Yabai Yabai!

I will continue reading! For squiggles! For Harushion! And for the hope of incest!

Like a person who doesn't care if we have an heterosexual relationship, for me it's ok this manwha. However, I think if it's a yuri bait for people that really care, they're going to be mad haha.

Dex-chan lover
@3RDp

Don't worry, you are not the only one!

The lil sis' ability is just part of the justification for the ridiculous misunderstanding big sis has about the whole confession thingy. At least in a superficial level. Let's see how Harushion handles the drama that it's to come.

Dex-chan lover
yeahhhhhh, I think imma put this one on hold maybe 50 or so chapters in I'll pick it up again, once we all have some clarification about the yuri part...

also that "special charm ability" stuff is just dumb...they could have easily just said a lot of people were always trying to get to her, because he looks pretty/she's nice and everybody would have been on board regardless and the story could have been told the same :/ and she older one could have still thought it was the younger one the redhead liked :/
why was there a need to make it 'all magical'?

also the upcoming drama and the explanation for the clingyness seems to be pretty trope-y, dressing it up with supernatural stuff doesn't change that :\

Unless somebody hits me up with some major spoilers (if there are any) to where this is exactly headed, I'm gonna be gone for while

Power Uploader
@voidox I don't think the company/author would messed up by putting the wrong tags... right? who knows, people make mistakes xD

@X-117017 You sure that's enough guns? xD

@Epicredeemer Hmm... can I request for a sniper team? wouldn't want to... you know, bother the neighbours... ( unless the neighbours are actually part of our team ! )

@Shintaro_71 Wise Choice. Prepare the Sniper Rifle!

@3RDp I'm glad to see your love for Harushion is burning hot! xD let's all blast those delinquents to Mars and see what Harushion brings us in the next chapter!

@eggsage What if... they're YAOI ?! xD

Users who are viewing this thread