Uso no Tsukenai Otoshi Goro - Ch. 5 - God

Dex-chan lover
@Richman

Fs in the chat galz n' boyz. May the economic situation go for better so Richman can have their fav cake bacc!

@greatninja3
Honestly, after the 14 chapters that I cleaned, it's hard for me to judge what the relations of the presented characters look like. So it could be either a love triangle or an introduction to the series ^^

Dex-chan lover
The chad is going to save her in the next chapter. We all know women can't save other women. When will we see some Yuri ?

And we still don’t know if its going to be yuri or not. God damnit why is it that I can’t trust a manga that have both the Shoujo Ai and Yuri tag??? I’d need a “hetero” tag just to be sure TT

I dont get why she got weird when she was telling the balloon man flasher story. Can someone explain?

Anyway great chapter again. Thanks for the update!

I googled the title, and there're are yuri words in some links, maybe there is hope, maybe the yuri'll in the upcoming chapters.

Where can i find the raws of this. i need to know if there's a chance of yuri T-T

With or without yuri this is till adorable, but it'll be much better if it's yuri UwU

Yuri or not this is still good one to read. Ojisama nade also took like 3 years to get yuri plot lmao. Great times.

Would be great if it had yuri and ends as yuri just as tags say, but I suppose it's great either way :c

Users who are viewing this thread