Uso no Tsukenai Otoshi Goro - Ch. 8 - Request

Fed-Kun's army
Satsuki-san (don't dare to address her as chan because I fear for my life) scales between craycray and tragic at this point.
Manipulating him with info's about his crush is kinda welcomed.
Her showing no signs of loving her sis more than just as a sister is alarming.
And how is he able to help her retake lost memories I wonder?
And why is Harushion so freaking good in tangling me into her stories?

Dex-chan lover
@SquigglesJP

Hey, SquigglesJP, can you remove the Yuri and shoujo ai tags? You're just misleading people when it's pretty clear there isn't any yuri here. If later on there is some yuri you may put them back, though I doubt that's gonna happen.

I came here, without a doubt because of the yuri and shoujo ai tags,
Which so far.. Is unclear if there will be any or not. However, despite that, I'm staying because of the interesting story. It's better than hoping for yuri action as new chapters come. But if this isn't what you were expecting then I advise you to go look for another manga instead of saying this is yuri bait or whatever. We're literally still on the early chapters, can't ya'll wait a lil' or something

Please just enjoy the manga, you don't need to protest about yuri tag or shoujo tag. I believe that harushion is making yuri manga, be patience!

Dex-chan lover
The manga is fine, but @SquigglesJP should remove the tags. They're setting false expectations for potential readers. That's not very nice.

Supporter
@squigglesjp do I, do I even need to protect these people? I feel so lost. Is this what it feels like to lose your purpose...

on another note, didn't you say those are the official tags?

Dex-chan lover
If it is mainly yuri and if it doesn't turn into incest, i don't see how all this setup help the story, but if the yuri is just secondary then at least we should know about it

Power Uploader
@3RDp It is because it's Harushion! xD

@1idd0kun @SauceArc @CannibalShinobi I'm following the tags on the Official Page, that is GL ( Girls Love ) which means BOTH Yuri and Shoujo-Ai.

@Epicredeemer Yeah, theyr'e the official Tag. In Japanese, we only use GL ( Girls Love ) to refer to Yuri, Shoujo ai and whatever English names people come up with.

Dex-chan lover
Here is my hard read on the situation: The secret is that the sisters were doing yuri stuff and something bad happened. Like someone found out and really didn't approve.
I also feel like whatever is being hidden is connected to the origin of the little self that speaks their mind. Especially because Satsuki's little self seems to be different than everyone else's.
Though I don't like that she is willing to give the guy advice. I see that as meaning that she isn't interested in the yuri route with her sister, or she is so confident that her sister will only love her, that she is willing to give advice to someone else while still winning.

Guys, I can assure you it will be a shoujo-ai manga, so be patient B) And tags are correct lmao //V

Dex-chan lover
@SquigglesJP

How you read all the chapters available in Japanese? It's up to chapter 15 there, and after taking a look at those, I think it's pretty clear this manga is a heterosexual love story. Nothing wrong that, but it's not yuri. Even the Japanese readers who leave commends there are wondering why it was tagged as GL since it's not GL. Maybe it was a mistake by the publisher, or maybe they're trying to bait readers. It doesn't really matter. What matters is that it's not yuri.

@1idd0kun looking at the chapters and reading these makes a difference ;') I don't want spoil, but the situation from today's chapter and some dialogue from 15 in a sense may exclude that it will be a heterosexual story lmao

Dex-chan lover
@KatsuroTR "looking at the chapters and reading these makes a difference"

I did read them and it doesn't change a thing. It's not yuri, but if you want to keep misleading everyone here, be my guest. It's clear I wasting my time here trying to make you people see reason.

@1idd0kun
As Squiggles has said again and again, it's tagged like that in the official page, if the official page changes Squiggles will change it.
Stop being ignorant and giving off demands that have no power behind them.

Dex-chan lover
@LilyEve "As Squiggles has said again and again, it's tagged like that in the official page"

Of course I know that. Didn't I say I went there and read all the raw chapters? But I also explained why the tag doesn't really reflects the content of the manga. Heck, Comico on their twiter calls this manga 姉妹×年下男子の学園ラブコメ (sisters x boy romantic comedy) so it couldn't be more clear it's not yuri.

"Stop being ignorant and giving off demands that have no power behind them."

I've no clue what you're trying to say there, but anyway, I already said I'm not gonna waste my time with this anymore so more power to you.

@1idd0kun

Source please? I cannot find where Comico called the manga that, and I looked.

"I already said I'm not gonna waste my time with this anymore"
Clearly, you are.

"I've no clue what you're trying to say there"
I'm saying, your words mean nothing.

"Didn't I say I went there and read all the raw chapters?"
Wow, the exciting, FIFTEEN chapters
How long was Ouji-sama? Go check.
Now how many chapters are there right now?
Yeah?
Understand?

Also, you clearly had no rebuttal to my
"If the official page changes Squiggles will change it."

Dex-chan lover
@LilyEve "Source please? "

https://twitter.com/comico_jp/status/1316189479619657728

And since we're at it, here's the author herself laughing at the genre tags in the manga page and clarifying the actual genre is school romantic comedy.

https://twitter.com/haruharucyon/status/1311594764685385728

Look, you people think whatever you will. This is gonna be my last comment on this anyway. But all in all, I think it's more than clear this isn't yuri.

Users who are viewing this thread