Uso no Tsukenai Otoshi Goro - Ch. 8 - Request

Fed-Kun's army
@SquigglesJP

It doesn't matter what the site has it tagged as, what matters is the actual content and the content is purely hetero with zero yuri. Even the japanese readers are asking why its tagged as GL and the publishers explicitly called it a hetero story on twitter. The tags were rightfully removed, you were the one who demanded it be added again in order to yuri bait more readers. Which, ironically, will just get more people reporting this series for improper tags.

@1idd0kun

I admit my mistake on being unable to find the source, however, I'll say that Harushion's comment can be interpreted in many ways.
What I want to bring up is,
A. Why would comico not have fixed it by now if Harushion clarified?
B. Why would Harushion not fully clarify it?

And again, it's not wrong for Squiggles to want to adhere to the official raws, and I will state as so, it's too early to tell.

Dex-chan lover
@LilyEve "I'll say that Harushion's comment can be interpreted in many ways."

Maybe, but not Comico's tweet. You just don't describe a yuri manga as "sisters x boy love comedy."

But meh, I did say that was my last post but I ended up getting dragged into this pointless discussion again. But this is it. I've said all I wanted to say. Now I'm out for good.

@1idd0kun

I will also say that that tweet could also be up for interpretation, just from the syntax alone.

Also, you said you're done for the last three messages, come on, you know you want to respond again.

Dex-chan lover
@SquigglesJP " GL is the embodiment of all YURI"

Not on Comico. They have a yuri tag which they used for "Ouji-sama Nante Iranai." The GL tag on Comico is kind of equivalent to the shoujo ai tag here. So you should remove the yuri tag and leave only the shoujo ai tag if you claim you're following the official tags.

Dex-chan lover
@SquigglesJP

The point is it's not the same for Comico. Comic has a yuri tag which they used for "Ouji-sama Nante Iranai" but not for this manga. You said you wanted to follow Comico's tag but I see you lied about that.

Well, seeing all those comments...
Here is an advice!
If you're afraid of being tricked, I mean if it's a Yuri-bait or not, you can keep this manga on hold and some time later you can check it out if it is the way you think or not. Right? I don't know if I'm clear enough. Just don't blame it on
Squiggles-Sama. Chill. She is doing her best to bring this manga to us.

Anyway, thank you for your hard work, as always. Really appreciate it.

Also, maybe they were dating back then but when she lost her memories Sayoi couldn't bring herself to tell the truth and keep it as a secret. I don't know it would be kinda cliché but we'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread