Uso no Tsukenai Otoshi Goro

Dex-chan lover
If the authors previous work is anything to go by its gonna be a long fucking time before anything yuri happens.

And theres nothing wrong with that as long as the yuri delivers at the end and its not just baiting the readers.

Yuri manga with male protagonists always make people very jumpy , I wonder if folks who read yaoi feel the same with women in their gay romance.

But yeh at least the red hair dude seems like a nice guy and there will be yuri , my guess is wincest :')

@Madmac my friend is fujoshi, when I tell her about japanese drama Residential Complex, that drama had yoai couple and also the women who love one of them.
My friend "why are there a women in yoai couple?"
So??🤔🤔

(⌯꒪꒫꒪)੭ु⁾ It feels like kinda excited with feeling of fear what are the memory she loose? i bet it's something interesting about their past love memories i just bet it like hell this is yuri manga am i right.?!
what is the memories she once loose? 🤔
if she remembered it what will happens next? is it going to be full of excitement? IAM VERY EXCITED (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧买!

Typ

I see some people dont appreciate a slow burn even when they have already read the raw if its tagged yuri it is yuri, even if it takes 300 chapters no 1000 chapters just for romance to even start, I will wait. I have got enough patience.

Fed-Kun's army
Who the hell cares what it is tagged on the site? Its not yuri, grow up and remove the tags from this hetshit.

Group Leader
Idk man, but this "remove the damned yuri tags" and"BUT THEYRE LITERALLY TAGGED THAT ON THE OFFICIAL SITE" back and forth thingy or something is pretty funny. Its still frustrating, but its also funny. For me anyway.

Anyway, Ill repeat it for some people. It doesn't say yuri on the official site. Yuri for jp includes shoujo ai interactions. Yuri bait. Whatever. But the tag there is "GL."

I dont know if its used the same way they use yuri but, I think that's enough to convince me. For now anyway.

Power Uploader
@BaskinRobbinsOfficialFanclub Umu! We shall now rise from the Darkness!
ATTACKKKKKK!! lol
Wf31Ys0.gif

Dex-chan lover
@Darewolves the thing is, how much of it is GL, the main characters or some "secondary" characters, that's what they can play with as much as they want (the editors)

Fed-Kun's army
@SquigglesJP

Or I can whip you for forcing the tags back after they were removed. Besides, its tagged "GL" and not "Yuri" on comico while 'Ouji-sama Nante Iranai' is tagged as "Yuri" and not as "GL". So you're just lying by pretending it has the "Yuri" tag on comico. You are yuri baiting.

( ╹▽╹ ) LOL..the caps description note...
there's a tag battle here..

FOR PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT WHY THIS IS SHOJO OR YURI THEN NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS EVERYONE HAS A CHOICE ITS GREATFUL TO HAVE A YURI AND YAOI BALANCE JUST RESPECT EACH OTHER

=(⌯꒪꒫꒪)੭ु⁾⁾ CONCERN FAN HERE(ο̬̬̬̬̬̬̬̏̃ɷο̬̬̬̬̬̬̬̏̃)❤

Double-page supporter
i believe in harushion that this is YURI not YURIBAIT

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, look the yuri bait is back to be reported again. It is not tagged as 'Yuri' on comico, Squiggles is literally just lying.

Users who are viewing this thread