Usogui - Vol. 18 Ch. 194 - Kakerou VS Kakerou

@marcyvq Look closely. It's easy to see that his right arm is sitting over his left one. That is his left hand which means that the hand isn't backwards.

Double-page supporter
@LitBoi But I did look closely, that's how I noticed.
The cloth on his right arm has no breaking line, that's all the same arm. Pretend it's a maze you can follow it from the shoulder to the wrist without being blocked.
Note as well that his shoulders are squared or at least even, your left forearm couldn't sit that vertically on the right side of your body with your shoulders squared. Give it a try, it should be pretty clear then.

@marcyvq I think you are right. It seems the title actually tricked me, since it was above where the "breaking line" would be, I came to the conclusion that his right arm was sitting over his left one. But if I had looked to the right, I would have noticed that there seems to be no line. It's a weird mistake to make tho, especially from a manga that has top notch art.

Double-page supporter
@LitBoi Yeah weird mistake for sure, probably the title tricked the manga editors too. The page could have been made by one person and just missed after that.

Users who are viewing this thread