Usogui - Vol. 19 Ch. 199 - Alibi Construction

Contributor
Damn. Just read the last six chapters that came out while Mangadex went slow.

What an absolute rush!

Dex-chan lover
A former rank 0, a massively powerful super soldier-esque man, the current rank 2, and possibly the new rank 8 in Midara? That's a hell of the fighting force.

Who is Kaji and Baku's current personal refs anyway? I think Baku doesn't have one, but is Yakkou Kaji's ref?

@Veshv Yakou is Baku's personal referee. As for Kaji, it's Kadokura. Midara isn't number 8 since the fight against Mitora wasn't a ranking battle.

Fed-Kun's army
@tack215
When did Kadokura become Kaji's personal ref?
Unless I missed something during Labyrinth, I thought that did not happen until the MMO game arc

@Ghetsis To be honest, personal referees are kind of confusing. I believe it was the paper Labyrinth match when Kadokura became Kaji's personal referee, but as you said, it only becomes apparent during
the Protoporos arc.

Power Uploader
@tack215
@Ghetsis
The personal referee is according to the first referee you met in a match(it doesn't matter if you're a Kakerou member or not at the time),
And if your personal referee is busy when you're calling a service, Kakerou will send another referee that is according to the sequence of referees you met.
JrfSoyC.png

UwdQY5u.png

Until now, since Kaji and Baku have been playing matches together, their personal referees are the same:
Yakou(abandoned building match)→Nowa(seven-card game)→Kushinada(vs Kaji's mom, but this was erased by Baku afterwards)→Kadokura(laybrinth)→Midara(KY Declaration)

Users who are viewing this thread