Usogui - Vol. 20 Ch. 209 - The Bloody Chaplain

Dex-chan lover
Ok this got really complicated really fast, so even if you win at the chaplain game, you still have to rush to the top of the tower without 600 ml of blood, for Usogui who supposedly has a weak constitution this may be a bit hard on him.

Fed-Kun's army
yay new chapter !!! as always, thanks so much for your hard work team duwang!!!

The whole blood thing is pretty interesting to me. When they first mentioned blood I thought it was going to be like in the Washizu arc of Akagi, but it's the opposite (which is good). And when Yakou talked about the idea that a person's karma is in their blood, I immediately thought back to the flashback a few chapters ago when the mysterious person (who for now I am assuming is Tatsuki) said: "maybe what's abominable is our blood". So it seems like this arc is going to explore some philosophical questions/ideas about blood and its relation to stuff like karma, which I am all for.
Other thoughts:
Marco (with his 50 yen coin) is adorable as always
The doll is creepy as hell! but I also love creepy stuff
The last scene/panel was great! Baku is the best!
(Also just remembered) the fact that the password can only be entered three times before becoming invalid, is the explanation for why Tatsuki corrected himself last chapter (and not in relation to Marco's intelligent, which I also assumed)

Fed-Kun's army
So they don't have to use the chaplain, correct? It's just there as an opportunity to gaining the bead count on equal grounds? You know, on the assumption you're incapable of forcing it out of opponent in other ways?

Dex-chan lover
It's not necessary to use the chaplain, no, but I think both groups have to opt-in to it. So if Baku didn't want to do it, then Suteguma couldn't force him into entering.

I think it'll initially be a huge stall game and then once Kakerou takes down the SAT(if that is what happens), then they'll both finally enter the box.

"Class I Hemorrhage involves up to 15% of blood volume. There is typically no change in vital signs and fluid resuscitation is not usually necessary."

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna assume his words mean something, at least less cliche than "fear".

Contributor
Now all that's left is what awaits everyone on the floors between the bottom and top floors. Still trying to figure out if there's a work-around with the blood transfusions or not, but I wagering other people's blood might be out of the question.

Dex-chan lover
We gotta assume Suteguma or the guy that went with Suteguma are good fighters, otherwise Baku could just ask Marco to steamroll them for 50 yen.

How much you wanna bet they already hide some of the beads in some way.

Double-page supporter
Looking to be Usogui's analogue to the contraband game from Liar Game. Wonder just how complex it'll be

they were insane for having baku say he has a dangerous disease in the blood exchange gamble ...... the implications

Users who are viewing this thread