Usogui - Vol. 21 Ch. 223 - The Lost Things...

Thanks for the upload!
Did you find a translator?

Dex-chan lover
There is something I like about this manga and that is the level grinding of villains. Like, every new game seems more difficult than the previous one, with a more prepared/unreadable villain. This guy fucked up, but Usogui has failed in reading him too. So far.

Dex-chan lover
Did Suteguma just stab Baku's eyes with the cut fencing? That freaked me out. It makes sense though if Baku can no longer see, and Marco has to lead him to the Dotty, then Baku can no longer tell what Suteguma is choosing, putting Suteguma at the advantage for this round.

Still though, talk about Eye Scream....

Fed-Kun's army
@Veshv I was freaked out as well. I am guessing whatever Suteguma did to Baku's eye(s?) is related to the retina scan needed to enter the password. I imagine Suteguma ripped out Baku's eye, to use for the scan (if that is possible). A few chapters ago Suteguma taunted Baku by saying something like "I'm going to rip off your head and use it for the retina scan", but as said in this chapter, Baku can't be killed because he's needed for Dotty. Two birds with one stone,,

Double-page supporter
@fire

Yes, we got a new translator! 😁

@Veshv

At first, I thought he took his eyeball out, in order to steal his guessing chance and used it for the scanning. But that bloody fencing definitely suggests otherwise.

@Belkrax

Agreed. Even the physical side is getting tough with 2 fighter opponents this time, it seems impossible to expect Macro to be able to 1v2 them.

Dex-chan lover
@Ghetsis Hyougo did that, but you and @catx3 are probably onto something about Baku no longer being able to complete the Retinal scan. Suteguma's aim may now be to make Marco have to be the one to guess while he cannot go down to the floor with the Chaplain.

Do you think Suteguma wrecked both his eyes or only the one? I'm not sure how retinal scans work, but maybe he just took out the eye that was registered for the scan.

Till now I am completely unimpressed by Suteguma. He is already at a complete disadvantage because he guessed a 1 in 8 number. He only has 1 guess left. Hopefully it's somehow within his plan, cause otherwise a really, really dumb mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread