Usogui - Vol. 23 Ch. 244 - Record 85

Dex-chan lover
I'm beginning to think that whoever won here would benefit Baku keikaku doori style. I do wonder which side he'd prefer to win and who he planned on winning, or if due to my initial statement, he didn't care who won, so long as one side did win.

It's also impressive that he stuck a blade into a wall (of unknown material, sure), but I was thinking it must've been tough since he could put his full body weight on the handle.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that both parties had a counter-measure for Rodemu is something I find interesting. Especially because IDEAL never encountered Rodemu, so I'm not sure how they became aware of it. I don't think they're going to go through with knocking Marco out anymore though, given that Baku cannot input a number anymore.

Dex-chan lover
@belkrax Who isn't?

Ranko is pretty badass. Nice; I was wondering why she would revive him at all, but I'm glad it turns out it was all calculated and selfish, lmao. Also, isn't Caracal pretty fucked now? I thought he was gonna make a comeback somehow, but it seems like there's not much he can do. But I guess that's when most of our characters truly shine, so let's see what he'll do. I assume we're getting a 2 day chapter break? Happy easter everybody.

Users who are viewing this thread