Usogui - Vol. 24 Ch. 254 - Aufheben

Dex-chan lover
Aufheben or Aufhebung is a German word with several seemingly contradictory meanings, including "to lift up", "to abolish", "cancel" or "suspend", or "to sublate". The term has also been defined as "abolish", "preserve", and "transcend.

from wikia

Dex-chan lover
I don't want Caracal to die :( How is even Marco gonna save himself? Gj Marco though.

"If Marco dies, his retina will be useless". ... Why? Can't they just drag his body there?

@rooster

No violence permitted on the first floor, I'm assuming that means any physical contact period is prohibited, even if Marco is dead, I imagine they aren't allowed to drag his body because it's still in the game.

Double-page supporter
@gaaaaaa @Rooster

I think they would land on the roof above the first floor, so physical contact should still be OK. Though I am not totally sure on the building's structure.

My guess is that she meant that the crash landing would potentially damage his retina and make the scan impossible.

i expect them both to survive and that all thanks to Leo who just caught them not even thinking of the retina :)

Dex-chan lover
Here's to hoping they somehow crash through the roof and fuck up the car fight, however unlikely that may be.

I think they're at least gonna live though.

If Some are confused, ... Rodem Healing by transitioning to Marco... He still hurt but his composure is rested. It's like a consciousness Tag team, It's not the first time he does it. Now Caracal just woke up and he is freaking out.

Contributor
Probably one of the more bloodier chapters in the series. Seeing Rodem's tongue hanging loose was really something.

*Internally screaming*

when after a 5 day binge i catch up to the latest chapter D:

Users who are viewing this thread