Usogui - Vol. 26 Ch. 280 - The Mysterious Guest

Contributor
Kaji arc? Kaji arc.
Also, Baku looking more handsome and serious now, wonder if it'll last or he'll go back to goofball mode at some point.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks as always Team Duwang! This chapter was a nice breather. Of course Baku immediately understood what Marco meant by "Kaji's 50 yen."😆
One thing I noticed is that Baku calls Marco "Marco" instead of his nickname "Maa-kun". I do not remember if Baku's done that before and it probably is not a big deal, but I found it interesting. (After posting this comment I remembered that Baku calls Marco Marco at the start of the Tower Arc, so it probably does mean nothing)

This chapter brought up new questions. Like who is Karl's friend (which will probably be answered next chapter).
I am also super interested in Baku's thoughts about "we will meet eachother again for sure." Was that just a general statement or was he referring to someone in particular? He could of been thinking about Kaji or Marco, but his face seems too serious...

Lastly, Kaji's new look inspired me to make this awful edit.
d22917d4db3792ec6f981803f38eb567788c436b.png

Dex-chan lover
@Ghetsis You shoulda used Kaji from an earlier chapter so it looked even more ridiculous. Even so, I burst out in laughter seeing it.

As for Baku's comment, since the panel before it is a framed photo, I'm pretty sure it's from before Kaji and Marco came into his life. Maybe it ties into why he wants to take over Kakerou.
That being said, I don't understand what he means by even before or after. I guess it's possibly foreshadowing for later or something.

On to the present, I'm excited to see what mess Kaji gets himself into (and out of) this time!

Contributor
Oh god, it's so pitiful to hear Marco use an analogy that's terrifying for a grown man with a child mentality.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure this dude is related to the XASM-4 Missile smuggling deal in some way, after all, Karl is a weapons smuggler, wouldn't surprise me if Kaji ended up being involved somehow now.

Dex-chan lover
Glad I wasn't the only one confused by the flag change.

Dex-chan lover
Kaji your talent to fuck up has surpassed Kaiji's at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread