Usogui - Vol. 26 Ch. 283 - Colombian Necktie

Fed-Kun's army
After looking through the chapter a second time, I realized the panels with captain Lacy's drippy chin now make sense...

Dex-chan lover
Man, that's extremely disturbing, I'm tempted to look it up but I damn well know I'm going to be sickened by seeing it on real people.

Voja has a longer lock of hair, similar to the Kiruma family. I wonder if it will have any bearing in the upcoming chapters. I don't think he's the Leader in disguise since he'd have a delayed reaction to being called Voja, but I could be wrong about that.

Group Leader
Damn I never thought of this way of pulling tounge out. I did joined in autopsy a few times and pull tongue alongside spine from the chest but cutting a small hole like that is brilliant.

Dex-chan lover
@Ghetsis at first i thought he was on drugs for all the droll, but now it makes more sense, kinda surprised that he survived that, it looks more like he went to a surgeon and had that done.

Dex-chan lover
This is exactly why I read this shit.

Finally a truly crazy guy to test Hachina's God-tier talents and Kaji's God-given luck.

Dex-chan lover
If a normal-sounding noun has a name of a place in front of it, half of the time it's gonna be some crazy shit.

Users who are viewing this thread