Usogui - Vol. 27 Ch. 294 - Another Departure

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Voja is strong. Also, Hachina's foreboding words never miss. Why would he go as far as to leave the cellphone and key in the bathroom? Just to test him and give him one last chance? He must've known that he wouldn't be able to resist, even though he brought it onto himself, this seems sadistic. Hachina also doesn't hesitate to kill, even when incapacitating them would be enough, but I guess he wouldn't want to risk them waking up and letting them know about the intruder, not that it matters anymore. How ruthless.

Contributor
Even if that guy lived, that guy was going to either regurgitate those diamonds or have one hell of a time in the toilet.

Fed-Kun's army
So Souichi planted the phone with the information knowing Kidou couldn't help himself.

I swear, Souichi is like 10 steps ahead of everyone at all times. Not only that, but he pretty much lets you know how it's gonna end before it even begins. I love it. Lol

DQM

That's truly amazing. Hachina not only foresee that Kidou will find the diamonds, but also that he will swallow the diamonds and then try to expose Hachina to the sailors. That's what Hachina meant by "You ruined yourself due to your reckless appetite." and also "You should take those diamonds and leave the boat. That is your last chance." at the end of the chapter.

I'm sorry Kidou, but Hachina can understand perfectly your feelings.

Still, that level of foreseeing. Someone nerf Hachina pls.

Dex-chan lover
Read "Can't be opened from the inside" and "let's all go in at once" and very lightly face-palmed.

Felt bad for the glutton.

Eating diamonds seems like the dumbest thing ever, was he planning on shitting, cutting or vomiting them out. Either way what a fool

Users who are viewing this thread