Usogui - Vol. 28 Ch. 305 - Curse, Fall, Seize

Thanks guys, I can go to sleep now.
Hilarious face of Lacy there :D

Dex-chan lover
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJI

Nice one. Finally we got the definite confirmation, also of the fact that Kaji figured out the trick. I had completely not noticed that Yokoi could've memorized a wrong version of Gakuto's placements! Hope still lives; but it's going to be hard. Gakuto has to not only realize the A1 trick, but also find the remaining submarine... Hopefully it's like someone else mentioned and both submarines are up high and once he figures out the trick he's able to find both. Exciting! Team Duwang, you guys rock, keep up the insane work!

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the Chapter
That last panel is sick, Usogui is influencing him 😃

https://mangadex.org/data/326dbce979339fc382c2f4d1322b63a5/V7.jpg
This panel is pretty cool in my opinion

Double-page supporter
Hah! Called it! 😎

Way to go Kaji! Now you just need to find a particular snack to bite on. 😄

And i felt smart for a moment because he did not hit the middle as did Oofuna a lot but the captain usually hits the very middle... well, just a habit I guess =D

Dex-chan lover
@TheInvisableKid In this chapter it's really blatant. When Lacy went for the last part of the ship his X mark was to the right and the reasons for that are: 1) he wasn't looking when he pressed the panel. 2) he thought the head of the ship was there, so instead of risking a miss while wanting to hit the center and then maybe being off center to the left a bit, he chose the safe option and hit to the right since that would definitely not miss if the head of the ship was really there.

I'm curious to see if and how Gakuto is gonna figure out the submarine trick.

Users who are viewing this thread