Usogui - Vol. 30 Ch. 327 - The Sweep Plan

Now we're getting somewhere!
Thanks for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
Given that Midara points out that it's ok to have a "purging target" as an ally, I'm sure he was expecting for Baku to call Kyara. Getting Hachina involved is sure to be interesting.

Dex-chan lover
"Number of allies" excludes the primary members themselves, right? So Baku can bring in Kaji, Hachina, Marco, and Kyara? At least, assuming he has any sort of contact with Kyara.

I love Midara's character, and he probably loves the current situation where he's forced to involve the leader in a game, especially against 2 extremely powerful individuals. I wonder what setting he'll post the Ban within?

Everything seems to be happening within such a short time frame, the whole deal with Makuro and (younger?) Nowa should have been occurring during the KY Declaration, and that was only a few days ago in-universe. It makes sense considering Baku can't really be sitting around after taking over the L-File, or else he'll get trapped by some other Kakerou members without expecting it (unlike the situation with Ranko).

@belkrax
Problem is that Kyara was injured by that Korean "bodyguard" way back and we have no idea what has become of him, and Yakkou is injured from his Number 0 battle. I would love for it to be Kyara though.

This chapter was so fucking good, god. I love seeing these characters develop, Marco, Kaji, Hachina, Baku. I really hope we see Kyara and Yakou too. I'm ready for the absolute madness and chaos that is about to ensue.

Users who are viewing this thread