Usogui - Vol. 30 Ch. 328 - Let The Match Begin

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this will be long, im excited. So the korean bodyguard is from IDEAL. And Caracal confirmed dead? I wonder what was up with the flight attendant then? A ghost?

Group Leader
I never knew I wanted Araki to draw Usugoi and Sako to draw Jojo so much until this very moment. I'm always super excited when authors I read love others authors I read.

Also seeing him jump off his motorcycle and avoiding the accident is so dumb but I love every moment of it.

Aggregator gang
Damn, so Caracal really died... R.I.P.

So who are the 1st 2 of Lalo's Allies? Fukurou (or whatever his name is) and the Korean dude is who I remember, and Fukurou was his 3rd one so the Korean dude is his 4th one

I wonder if the place they're heading to is a real one, and if so, maybe someone here knows what it is

This should be "Looked" instead of "Lookd" - https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/299167338635329536/629035231646842900/unknown.png?width=303&height=240

I love the fact that the Artists/Authors both drew their own Version of the others' Series

Thanks for the Chapter

I am kind of lost in regards to the other story that people refer to I the comments, can anyone help me out?

Contributor
@Nasradine We got nineteen more volumes of Usogui left. I think we got room for maybe 1-2 more arcs, including the next one.

On another note... It seems like Fukurou isn't actually a member of Ideal, but a collaborator with their ranks. Lalo did mention that no one in Ideal would know who the leader of Ideal was since he never revealed his face to any of them. Perhaps we can say that the bodyguard of death, the Korean fellow, isn't a member of Ideal either.

Double-page supporter
This is the end of this batch, but the next one will come soon. Tomorrow at earliest.

--
@LuffyKun
For Lalo's allies, assuming they are already introduced characters, at first I was thinking either Caracal, Voja, or Suteguma. For Caracal, his death could've been faked, as there was this whole thing about how he can sneak anywhere and disguise as anyone, and that his face probably wasn't real, but that point was never used anywhere in the story, so perhaps it was used to fake his death somehow.

Voja could have potentially survived too, since Hachina didn't really 100% finish her off. However, Kadokura did say that Kaji wouldn't recognize any of the allies, so that probably means Voja & Suteguma are crossed off. It's possible that Caracal may disguise himself if he really did survive, so Kadokura wouldn't know that it's him.

So it's probably 1-2 new characters, unless I am overlooking someone. I was thinking maybe someone from the police could come, since Ideal had a small connection with the police back when they first appeared. But the private funeral division was taken by Kakerou, so maybe not.

About the place they're headed, the building at the end seems to look like the Colosseum, but Rome is way too far by boat so, I wonder if it's like a tourist replication? It also kind of looks like a prison too.

--
@Nasradine
From looking at the volume covers, I believe this is the second last arc, and it's very long (13 volumes). Last arc is 6 volumes.

Double-page supporter
Is it pronounced Ban like Bah-n or like Ban like van.

Dex-chan lover
Also im surprised the author keeps making Fukurou look like an actual menace. Normally ugly characters are just fodder.

Fed-Kun's army
thank you for the chapter/batch! Really hyped for the next game!!! And thanks for translating the Jojo collab too!

I wonder if Baku is planning to get revenge on Fukurou for what he did to Hal. Also, so happy that Kyara is back. I find it interesting that Baku refers to him as his "first ally and companion," when Kyara made that big deal in the flashback about how he wasn't Baku's ally and Baku's response was "I know, as long as you're a referee." (Kyara was probably just being a tsundere again)

@catx3 Another reason it couldn't be Suteguma is because Suteguma is part of Ranko's group now. A thought I had recently is that the person who took the 50 bil yen from Karl hasn't been revealed yet, so I think he will be one of the allies.

@Nasradine
Including the arc starting next chapter, there's three left.

@the9813
bahn is correct

Double-page supporter
I really like the idea that during the time between the Bull arc and now, Kyara wasn't injured and in hiding as we were led to believe. He and Jonglyo were just fighting / hunting each other the entire time. Really funny.

Fukurou joining this gamble is great. When he was first introduced, I figured he'd just be a one-off, someone there to be dummied to make Suteguma look strong. I'm glad it looks like he's more important than we were initially led to believe. Perhaps his gamble with Hachina all those years ago was rigged in some way too.

Unfortunate that Caracal is actually dead. With Kadokura coming back I was starting to believe our friend Billy was still alive too.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ghetsis Yeah, now that you say it, the guy who took the video recordings from Karl is probably one of Lalo's allies. That would make total sense.

As for the other one, couldn't he be the person from the MOD who intercepted Gakuto's reinforcement call during the smuggling arc?
In fact, I'd like to think that Hachina didn't just abandon Gakuto for 24 days while entering the ban.
If he was able to foresee himself becoming Usogui's ally, maybe he also foresaw the smuggling instigator entering too. If so, Leader's objective might include taking care of this guy to save Gakuto...

Double-page supporter
Are a majority of the chapters having image load failures?

Users who are viewing this thread