Usogui - Vol. 31 Ch. 331 - The Gambling Den In The Slave Dormitory

Fed-Kun's army
BAHAHAHA, Thanks for the chapter!
Champ said Baku mostly sat around in the last chapter, but he still fainted from work. Baku's horrible stamina strikes again, but it worked in his favor
And whats Baku going to do without his power source? According to Champ, there might be a way to get plums, but his explanation was cut off.

I think the most interesting part of the chapter is the rule that real violence isn't allowed on the island. I wonder if that will conflict with what Midara said about how anything is allowed. Or maybe Ban players will get special treatment so they can use violence.

Edit: Wanted to add how it says the same thing is happening in the other dormitories. So, other Ban players must be doing the same thing. Since Baku is alone, I wonder if all the other players started in different places, and if multiple players from one team have met up yet. And I wonder who is in the other slave dormitories.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think Kakerou controls this island. I think it would be more interesting if just like the congress-located game, these guys were all 'guests' and according to the island's rules open violence is not allowed, yet as mentioned, if they could get away with it, it is.

And of course they're going to get away with it.

Does make me wonder how unification is supposed to take place, and what would effectively divide each country, however.

And speaking of Kaiji, I really want to see how he's going to fare here. Can't wait until we see his predicament.

Dex-chan lover
@Ghetsis
Fact that we saw 3 dorms total implies this isn't the first day of the Ban, otherwise it'd only be Lalo and Baku able to gamble. Or maybe Hachina was a special situation and the 3 dorms are the each of them enacting some "Escape Slavery" plan. I also wonder if everyone does in fact start out as slaves. If that's the case, then maybe this is the first day and Baku/Lalo are aiming to get massive amounts of BIOS to buy all of their allies out of slavery ASAP.

Violence between members of the Ban in particular is probably allowed. But if they're not part of the Ban, then maybe players can't actually harm the non-player? Well, since it's a mmo world, there's probably some area where PvP is "enabled", as it were.

Also, page one, it should be "There was no winning lot inside the bag".

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the Chapter

Baku really likes kariume or whatever that thing he always eat, huh...

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, so anyone can come to the island as long as they pay. Almost like a vacation resort. I don't think that was mentioned previously.

At first it seemed like it was implying only people who were invited were allowed to come (and also those who got shipped in as punishment), but that would've been odd seeing as how bustling it all seemed.

As for Champ, I guess somewhere down the line he must of hit a stroke of bad luck to be a slave now. I wonder how long he's been here or how long Protoporos has been going on for.

Dex-chan lover
Ref #5 has style and the attitude to carry it, i already like the guy.

Fed-Kun's army
I think the guy name Travolta might be a forshawdowing of something because the part where Travolta are talking to Champ about how they met online seems usual. There is literally no point in their conversation and the manga still make sense without it so why include it? We all know the mangaka include a lot of forshawdowing, so maybe in the gamble he will help Champ as Champ helped him before.

Users who are viewing this thread