Usogui - Vol. 32 Ch. 340 - King Of Slaves

Dex-chan lover
"The Legendary Traveler"? What the hell are you doing Kaji. I guess PvP is basically enabled at this Colosseum. Seems like a Marco battle arc coming up, since he should be here with Kaji.

Fun fact, this is the second time so far that a character other than Baku was on the volume cover. The first was Hachina back in volume 26 when he basically stole the protagonist role for some time.

As ever, thank you for the translations Team Duwang.

Fed-Kun's army
It's interesting that Ikon seemed to have had this idea of sending them to this colosseum from the start. I wonder if Baku knew about this prior.

And I'm guessing they'll have to fight for their citizenship here. Maybe earn some bios in the process?

Dex-chan lover
Kajichan! Marco should be close by. Colosseum arc next? See you guys on the next batch.

Contributor
Kaji with his unique titles. I'm guessing Baku doesn't want to just throw the slaves entirely to the lions just yet. Perhaps there's some way the slaves could earn their citizenry.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapter and batch! The 4 Gods game was really fun. The ending was hilarious, but I also felt bad for the slaves. There is hope for them at least. And I am happy that Kaji is back, that was a great intro.

@Veshv
Ranko is on the cover of volume 22 (though it is kinda hard to tell), so this is the third time (there is also volume 27 with all the hands, but that doesn't really count)

Eiz

Betting on fight outcomes? Marco will act weak and lose few matches then good guys bet on Marco and makee massive profit. Except there is some kinda twist and something something.
Shame champ-san was some greedy person after all.

Dex-chan lover
@ghetsis
Wait wtf, that's Ranko?!

...Looking at it closer, why the hell did I think that was Baku with the long hair in the first place? Thanks for pointing that out.

Double-page supporter
Hah, it looks like the mangaka was one step ahead of me. Instead of simply being owned by Baku like Kaji was, there are other plans in store for them.

Thanks for all the hard work as usual Team Duwang.

Dex-chan lover
So I guess he did have to clean them out, basically.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok.
Now I'm hyped for some "legendary traveler KG" action.

Thank you Team Duwang for this batch!

Welp, Champ-san was manipulated by BK to give in to his ego, thereby becoming predictable. Nobody outplays the king of gamblers huh.

Users who are viewing this thread