Usogui - Vol. 32 Ch. 347 - A Guaranteed Bet

Dex-chan lover
So Kyara named himself Cat? Goddamn, that's rich. I guess this round is going to be Untouchable vs Untouchable where Kyara and Robert try to beat each other in order to screw the other team over.

Lalo convinced the citizens to the slave dorm, took their Bios, and then reached level 20 in 2 days? How do you even level up in OffProto anyway?

Nanpou and Kadokura reunion hype! I wonder how they will treat each other now as fellow Kakerou Referees.

Fed-Kun's army
Cat vs Bird! This chapter was so hype!!! Kyara is edgy as always and Vincent's outfit is really fun. Baku wants to help all the slaves while Vincent is more occupied with just his own group, an interesting contrast. Thanks for your work! (I was really hoping to see Robert K before the batch ended, so thanks for doing that!!)

Dex-chan lover
Aww hell fucking yeah, Kyara fight. Lets see if Robert K is any kind of match for him.

Dex-chan lover
@Clooud
Only if one of them specifically wanted to prevent people who bet on the other guy to lose, which probably hasn't been a consideration in the past in this Colosseum.

@Ghetsis
I think Baku has a reason to actually bother with the slaves, though I'm not sure why Lalo wouldn't be after the exact same thing.

Dex-chan lover
This arc is looking super promising! I'm hyped. I'll see you guys on the next batch.

Fed-Kun's army
Oooh.
So he made Tsuneo take down his own mates. Alright, now that's Kyara-tier level of badass. <3

I'm kinda hyped to see how awesome and dangerous Lalo really is, now.
Thanks again Team Duwang for this batch!

Double-page supporter
Awesome development.

Thanks for your hard work as always, Team Duwang.

cant wait for the next batch, Always a joy waking up to that new chapter blue text

In a perfect world kyara would just travel across every manga beating up assholes who deserve it

Users who are viewing this thread